The Network Empire Market Domination Team
What Is The Network Empire Market Domination Team and Agenda?
The Network Empire Market Domination Team is an intimate team of highly skilled online marketers, programmers and technologists who have been hand-picked by Sue Bell and Russell Wright of Theme Zoom and Network Empire LLC. This 'crack' team evolved naturally over the course of a decade of enterprise-level "Online-Empire-Building" software develpment. The purpose of all Theme Zoom and Network Empire software has been non-commercial from the beginning, with the uncompromising goal of semi-automating the process of building massive online website and traffic broadcasting networks (also called The Socially Active, Semantic-Web Integrated, One Web Ring, One Feed, Multi-Media, Interactive, Personal Brand, Perpetual Downstream Broadcasting Traffic System).
An Introduction To The Market Domination Team:
Sue Bell (aka The Architect):
The Ex-Military Programmer, Software Architect and Dominatrix whose long-term, unwavering vision built our enterprise software suite. Everyone in the industry said “Couldn’t Be Done” but she doesn’t take “it’s impossible” for an answer. She built it anyway. Krakken Automatic Silo Bluepints, TLKT (The Last Keyword Tool), The Painfinder Market Research Application, DWS NE Silo Builder, V-Silo SEO Plugin to name only a few. Sue Bell is a former software architect and contractor for the DOD (Department of Defense) where she had a massive team of programmers working for her on large scale enterprise projects.
Sue's Certification Curriculum and Specialities:
- Founder of Theme Zoom, co-inventor and master software architect for the Krakken and TLKT applications.
- Co-inventor and software architect for DWS NE Silo Builder.
- Software architecture, design and enterprise level software management.
- High level SEO architecture and site implementation.
- The semantic web and the future of web databases.
- Natural language processing and latent semantic indexing (aka LSI and LSA).
- Online market domination and the proprietary Swallow Your Market Whole method.
- Website analytics and traffic ROI technology integration.
- IT debt management and technology expense oversight and management.
- Futuring and the future of web.
Russell Wright (aka The Neuromarketer):
Co-Founder and co-inventor of the various Theme Zoom applications. Russell Wright is a Neuromarketer and ex-cult-member who infiltrated over 5 of the “most persuasive, manipulative and potentially dangerous” spiritual cults in the world . . . and lived not only to tell about it, but to create new methods of online neuro-ninja persuasion that can be directly applied to online marketing, online brand building and social media evangelism.
Russell's Certification Curriculum and Specialities:
- Founder of Theme Zoom and co-inventor of the Krakken and TLKT applications.
- Co-inventor of the Painfinder Market Research Application.
- Advanced website persuasion architecture and seo website silo architecture integration expert.
- Automated persuasion architecture and cybernetic marketing.
- Video automation and humanized automatic traffic systems.
- Software design and user interface optimization.
- Neuromarketing, social dynamics and group persuasion.
- Basic heuristics and game theory.
- Website sales copy and sales funnel optimization.
- Keyword research, theme research, website silo architecture.
- Futuring and the future of web.
Matt Da Cruz (aka Mr. Profit Engineer):
He is also a search engine optimization auditor and co-inventor of the DWS NE Silo Empire Builder. Matt built a 2 million dollar personal property portfolio in 12 month using what became the Network Empire Traffic System. He is also the primary instructor for the required "pre-certification" training course called Network Empire Tech Traning Module 1, an 8 week webinar bootcamp and high level coaching system.
Additionally Matt is the primary instructor for the Network Empire Local Leads Empire Course. This course reveals how Matt made millions of dollars in local real estate using call centers and other local SEO and traffic methods.
Matt is often conferenced in from his home in South Africa and does arrive stateside at least once per year to teach students at our Live TZ Network Empire Certification Events.
Matt's Certification Curriculum and Specialities:
- Creator and co-inventor of the DWS NE Silo Builder software.
- High level instruction for DWS NE Silo Builder.
- Former data hacker and IT integration for large scale call centers.
- Website silo architecture integration and mass production.
- Matt is an expert at unwinding complex data processes and systematizing them.
- Production line theory and large scale web execution.
- Advanced SEO and ranking techniques.
- IT Debt management and oversight.
- Successful business launching principles and oversights.
- Successful business KEI benchmarking and management.
Jimmy Kelley (aka The SEO Krakken):
Jimmy Kelley is a former contractor for the department of defense as well as a technology and SEO Ranking Genius of a high order. He immediately recognized the structural integrity of Network Empire’s PBBN / CBBN system. After a few short days at the Theme Zoom secret lab, it became clear that Jimmy was one of us, and that we simply “could not let him leave” (BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA). Jimmy has made it possible to integrate Domain Authority Stacking at an extremely large scale. And his toys, combined with ours makes virtually ANYTHING possible when it comes to online marketing, ranking and SEO.
Jimmy's Certification Curriculum and Specialities:
- Escaping Penguin, Panda and most other Google penalties.
- Domain Authority Stacking and Domain Authority Sculpting.
- Manual penalty expert.
- Using Redirects to Crush all Competition.
- How to overcome Negative SEO and more.
- Backlink detox expert.
- Black Hat, White Hat, No Hat - which is which and when to use them safely.
- How to properly create inbound links and citations to crush your competition.
- GSA expertise and training.
- Understanding the practical aspects of the semantic web and micro-formatting.
- Local search domination.
Mike Pearse (aka Internet Special Ops):
Mike is a prodigy technologist and “Master At Arms” as well as team leader during the construction of “Socially Activated” and semi-automated networks. He has been building online networks for mid to large companies for over half a decade. He is also a hand-to-hand knife-fighter and, well, a general badass. He is responsible for the acceleration of the “Social Shredder” concept and upcoming wordpress plugin as well as rapid-prototyping of large online broadcasting networks valued at anywhere from $20,000 to $100,000 plus. He is also one of the few “honorary” Theme Zoom Certification graduates that learned the complete One Web Ring One Feed To Rule Them All system all on his own . . . and had the audacity to try to improve it! We snatched him up.
Mike's Certification Curriculum and Specialities:
- Large online network construction, team management and oversight.
- Traffic humanization and automation.
- Backlink legitimacy assessment.
- Wordpress plugin design, prototyping and development.
- Network Empire systems integration and oversight.
- Large network client management, sales and contract management.
- Network traffic scaling and integration.
- SEO and Traffic Software "weapons testing".
Kevin Polley (aka Mr. Semantic Web):
Kevin Polley is another “honorary” Theme Zoom Certification graduate whose passion for the Semantic Web and vision for the future was so strong that he has sat quietly by waiting for the rest of the world to finally catch up. He has been busy creating semantic child themes of some of the more popular wordpress themes on the market and these are greedily being incorporated into our new PBBN strategies.
Kevin is also the author and developer of the Semantic PinBoard Child Theme for WordPress.
Kevin's Certification Curriculum and Specialities:
- Semantic web integration for websites and ecommerce platforms.
- Futuring and the future of web.
Also See The Semantic Web
Also See Semantic Web Training
Kelley Reynolds (aka The Prodigy):
Kelley turned Theme Zoom version 3.0 into Krakken’s Vertical Online Market Analysis Technology. This is a key LSI enterprise software tool that you will use to “Build Your Monster Network” and “Swallow Your Market Whole”. Kelley turned down a programming job offered by Google. Enough said?
How Can You Learn From The Network Empire Market Domination Team?
There are several ways to learn from the Network Empire team. Various packages below provide varying levels of attention and education.
1. Network Empire Membership Website
a. NE Basic: The Most Basic Package $49.00 Per Month
b. NE Advanced: Includes TLKT and other key enterprise software applications built by our team.
c. NE Monthly Members Only Webinar - The Bring Your Own Silo Questions and Silo Websites (Even basic NE members have access to this monthly event).
d. Semantic Web Training - This is a separate course outside of the NE regular members area, and requires an extra membership fee.
2. The Technical Foundation Webinar-Based Coaching and Training Courses
You can see a complete overview of thse course on this page.
b. Online Tech Foundation Course Part II – Starting in June
c. Automatic Video Site Creation Course (WR2 PinVid-Engagement) – Starting by August
d. The PBBN/CBBN (Personal/Corporate Brand Broadcasting Network; WR-3 and WRS-3) – Starting by August
e. Networks for Sale (We will build it for you and show you how to use it!)
3. Live Theme Zoom and Network Empire Certification
a. The Network Empire "Live" Big Event - Held Only Once Per Year in Phoenix Arizona. This year it is in May.
b. The One-on-One Theme Zoom Certification Event - Takes Place at Theme Zoom Secret Labs in Phoenix Arizona.
c. The Webinar-Based One-on-One Theme Zoom Certification Event.
4. One on One Coaching
a. The Day Rate - $3,000.00 (Recommended - Provides a more comprehensive overview)
b. Hourly Coaching - $350.00 hourly - (Not Recommended - There are often long waiting lists)
5. The Advanced Report and Plan Package
a. The Report
b. The Plan
c. The Execution
How Can You Hire The Network Empire Market Domination Team?
Please See Done For You Broadcasting Networks
Please See Advanced Report and Execution Package
Please See One-on-One Coaching
How Can You Get The Network Empire Market Domination Team To Build A Network for You?
What Is The Difference Between Our Networks and A PBN (Private Blog Network)?
Also See Don't Forget The Basics